SARO GLOBAL products represent excellent quality, security, safety and the responsible use of resources. Our commodities put as little strain on the environment as possible – from manufacture right through to disposal.
Green products for consumers
Sustainably manufactured goods, products with minimum unrecyclable or hazardous component protect the climate. People across the globe are the winners.
Creating and maintaining trust
Responsibility for the environment applies to everyone. For that reason our involvement in the consumer sector goes right through to the product level. Today the vast majority of our commodities are made from unfearful components, Pb free materials with recyclable packing.
Quality and Security
SARO GLOBAL and its brands represent reliability and high quality. Private consumers, wholesalers and industrial customers have been able to put their trust in them for years.
Quality from A to Z
The intensive monitoring of all production processes plays as much of a role in our quality of service as the careful analysis of the raw materials used. The choice of suppliers is subject to strict criteria as our partners influence the SARO GLOBAL supply chain with their goods and services. In light of this we rely on continuous supplier evaluation before and during the collaboration – combined with an intensive interchange which supports our innovation process. Every SARO GLOBAL product development is preceded by an analysis of the required application features. We consistently monitor the whole innovation process and use internationally recognized quality management tools even in the early phases – these include the “Design of Experiments” (DoE) and the “Failure Mode and Effects Analysis” (FMEA). Subsequent series production is, among other things, accompanied by Statistical Process Control (SPC) and the FMEA process. As partners of companies from innovative key industries such as the automotive or electronics sectors, the reliable adherence to the required product features is for us a matter of course. This is combined with flexibility and customer-oriented service – from punctual delivery, through technical advice, right up to the perfect integration of solutions into the customers’ production processes.
Our quality guidelines
1. We are committed to the implementation of agreed requirements and to the constant improvement of our quality management system.
2. The zero-defect philosophy is the basis for our business and our management system.
3. Our business processes are monitored on the basis of key data, in order to fulfill quality goals and customer expectations.
4. Through continuous improvement combined with benchmarking, we increase customer satisfaction and our cost-related competitiveness.
5. Staff training and qualification and employee satisfaction are key factors in achieving our goals.
6. We work with reliable suppliers who support our innovation process and we demand the same management standards from them as we use ourselves.
7. This quality policy forms the foundation of our quality goals.